9 quick tips for street photography
1. First of all have your camera ready.
2. Choose interesting moments to shoot, like a rainy day, winter day, local events, morning time.
3. Keep walking .
4. Don't be shy, try to shoot people head-on and not their behind. The people's back is not so interesting.
5. You make the rules in street photography, compose the photo with your heart.
6. Don't use flash in the street, may annoy people.
7. Street life should not be only in black and white, use colors to pass interesting messages.
8. What camera to use? Doesn't matter; imagine what camera's photographers used 50 years ago!
9. People feeling is very important, so be sensitive with it. If you realize that people don't like to be subject of your photo just walk away; the street is full of opportunities.
In response to the demand for high quality images and pictures, there are sites where one can get free images online. It could either be a photo blog, a site or an agency providing royalty free images. Thanks to digital photography, one can get high quality pictures and images easily and use them either in the website or any publicity campaign. Royalty free images are images that one can buy the license and use without the restrictions that come with copy rights and images bought in the usual arrangement. This means you can get free images online and once you have paid for them, you can use them for any number of productions depending on the stock photo agency.
stock photo - foto blog - digital photography - royalty free images - free images online - street photography blog and tips